let a library be
a copse for imagination
let ichor flow through
your active atavistic veins
menace, through your warm pastel
thin cranberry blood
figure education life long
let your bony cranium
expand as an opening
door; eliminate nebulous thought
1. Infection 2. Pastel 3. Cranberry 4. Bony 6. Figure 7. Exhale 10. Menace
11. Door 9. Nebulous (hazy, vague, indistinct)
5. Atavistic (of, relating to, or characterized by atavism; reverting to or suggesting the
characteristics of a remote ancestor or primitive type.)
8. Copse (a thicket of small trees or bushes; a small wood.)
12. Ichor (the fluid which flows like blood in the veins of the gods)
Inspired by: Improve your vocabulary.
from: Instant Karma by Barbara Ann Kipfer
8,879 ways to give yourself and others
good fortune right now.
Karma is cause and effect. Dharma means cosmic law.
Yoga is enlightenment through movement and Tao is the
practice of acting in harmony with the fundamental essence
of everything you encounter.
Note: my haiku (or other forms) are my interpretations
or of how I might put the inspirational sentence
into practice, for me. Also, I am going in my own order.
A Jorio is 4 lines, with each line 4 words.
Joria (plural of jorio) are moments in time, feeling, image.
More information can be found here:
haibun poetic verse including haiku